It is our business to be the best at understanding and solving the complex problems that face enterprise class mobile & web properties.
We provide the tools and the know-how to help companies create fresh and interactive experiences for guests across multiple channels.
• Blacklight (Our open source AEM workalike)
• Blog & eCommerce theming & configuration
• DesignOps & asset management
• CMS integration & Data structure design
• Tracking, Analytics & Multivariate Testing
• Advanced SEO implementations
• Information Architecture & Content Strategy
Our flexible and talented team has built custom web applications and digital products for clients across a wide range of industries.
• Website Design & User Interface Design
• E-commerce solutions
• Logo development, Branding & Identity
• Booking engines & contact forms
• Customer-facing content search tools
• CMS customization and tooling
• Multilingual support
• Dedicated QA teams
• Manual and automated test plan development and execution
We have the experience to deliver and maintain a secure solution, whether it is designing a cloud environment inside of Amazon or configuring and managing dedicated servers.
We create fresh and innovative products using a mix of art direction, user experience, and front-end development skills.
• Product Design Sprints
• User Personas & User Journeys
• Task & Needs analysis
• Feature roadmaps & release scheduling
• Wireframes & Prototypes
• Pattern Libraries, Frameworks & Design Systems
Entropy is a web development, infrastructure management, and experience design agency in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. It is our business to be the best at understanding and solving the complex problems that face enterprise class mobile & web properties.
Located in historic downtown Eau Claire, Entropy Multimedia has been part of the community for over 15 years, delivering solutions that fit the specific needs of our customers – helping to manage their own web site assets, dedicated servers and hosting solutions, or building custom web applications across a wide range of industries. We provide the tools and the know-how to help companies create and manage fresh and satisfying user experiences across multiple channels.
Over the last 15 years, Entropy has grown into a team of 26 individuals who bring diverse expertise to bear on the challenges of web application development and content management.
With project management, development, user experience, infrastructure, quality assurance and support teams all working in unison - we provide the best possible experience for our customers from start to finish. This teamwork makes working at Entropy rewarding, which we believe is the key to providing great results for our customers.
Interested in joining our team? We are currently seeking talented individuals to partner with us in a variety of roles.
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Vacation
• Medical Insurance
• Retirement Plans
• Supportive Team Atmosphere
• Flexible Hours
• Potential to Work Remote
• Game Nights